I have some strange symptoms of burning or prickling sensation. I feel it in the hands, arms, and feet. These sensations happen without warning, and are painless. I could just describe it as tingling or numbness, skin crawling, or itching. This worries me, because I cannot explain why is this happening so I would like to hear any answer.

I have reason to believe you experienced what most people have experienced at least sometimes in their lives. That is temporary paresthesia, which refers to a feeling of pins and needles. This might happen when people have sat with legs crossed for too long, or fallen asleep with an arm crooked under their head. It can also happen when sustained pressure is placed on a nerve, which is the main reason for paresthesia. The feeling quickly goes away once that you relieve pressure. You have not reported if your problem is chronic paresthesia or it happens only sometimes. Chronic one is often a symptom of an underlying neurological disease or traumatic nerve damage. Paresthesia can be caused by disorders affecting the central nervous system, such as stroke and transient ischemic attacks, and multiple sclerosis. There are even cases where tumor or vascular lesion pressed up against the brain or spinal cord can also cause paresthesia. To get the appropriate treatment for paresthesia, which depends on diagnosis of the underlying cause, you need to visit your doctor.