Hello.
I'm a 15 year old female who has been suffering from nausea (But no vomiting) for about 2 weeks.
I'm not sexually active, so it's not sickness from pregnancy, nor have I had any stomach viruses or anything prior to it.

It started out one night and got worse and worse as the night went on. I felt like I was going to vomit, but never did. I tried eating some soup but felt too sick to even eat the noodles. The nausea disappeared the next day and I felt fine for the next week or so. But 4 nights ago, it came back and I felt sick to my stomach all over again. It simply feels like nausea, and I can feel my stomach gurgling as if I have gas or indigestion. I was somewhat constipated the past few days, but that's returned to normal now. I haven't had any heartburn, but I have the feeling of acid/vomit in my esophagus at times. It is also worse when I lie down.

I am suffering from a post nasal drip, and I have taken antibiotics in the past week for a mild bellybutton ring infection, BUT, the nausea started way before I started taking any medicine. I don't know what to do! It seems like eating makes it temporarily better, but it returns in an hour or so. It is also worse when I'm at home (the evening), but it's almost non-existent at school.

My mother is a registered nurse and finds nothing wrong with me, and she keeps telling me to take Pepto Bismol, which does not help.

Answers would be appreciated!