So I'm 18, and just found out I had phimosis. I always assumed that when you could see the head, it was because they were circumcised. Then I found out embarrassingly that I should be able to roll it back. I never bothered because as a kid I touched the tip and it hurt like hell, and assumed it belonged under there, and masturbated prone mostly.

So I read this forum and other sources, and I've been gently stretching the last few days. I'm not masturbating prone anymore. I guess if I bought some topical creme it would speed things up with stretching. Now I'm able to get the head out flaccid, something I've never, ever done before.

HOWEVER here's the problem: it's sensitive as hell! If I put a finger on it, it's enough to make me cringe. Do I just have to hang it out and expose it to air? Even if I got a circumcision, a head this sensitive would be unbearable. Any idea how long this takes?

jq100 wrote:

I seen a post saying that after a bath, you roll it back and then put it on your slip so that it gets stuck there, leave it circumcised for an hour and it will get less sensitive every day

Circumcision is a very bad idea.

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis and keep it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

Masturbation works best if you keep the foreskin forward where it covers and protects the head.

You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.

Make sure that your partner is well lubricated when you have sex. You have the option to wear a condom for protection.