About a month or two ago i posted here explaining how the head of my penis was extremely sensitive due to the fact that I've had phimosis, because of this, the head of my penis has mostly been covered by foreskin for 18ish years of my life. i eventually stretched it by doing stretching techniques which allowed me to pull my foreskin back over the glands, but the glands were so sensitive it hurt to barely even touch it.

I've been retracting the foreskin whenever I'm sitting down for long periods of time around the house, and trying to do it overnight when i sleep, but after a month and a bit it hasn't gotten any better whatsoever. I can still barely touch it without it being extremely uncomfortable or hurting. i was curious as to if anyone has ever had this before? and if theirs anything that helped them other than doing what I've been doing?

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you :)

keep stretching it and it should be good soon

The foreskin protects the head of the penis and keeps it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive. The foreskin is put there to protect the head and keep it sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.
You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.