I have recently decided to look on the net, for why it hurts to pull my foreskin back, i found out it was a disease called phimosis, After doing research i found a few methods of stretching it, and i have been doing that daily.
Yet when i pull my foreskin down, to expose the head, it is extremely painful, and hurts like hell when i touch it. Any ideas why? Do you think it could go away with time? or is it another problem?
Please help?

Good day. If you are worried about this, you should know the very sensitive and painful glans are very, very common and one of the biggest concerns for all phimosis sufferers. That is why people seek for the best phimosis treatment . Well, many people with partial phimosis, who are able to touch their glans, even for a couple of seconds, very soon are aware of how sensitive they are.This sensitivity can range from being slightly uncomfortable to outright painfully. In what condition you are? Have you talked to your doctor about this and seek for the best advice? You should!

Hi.

I'm a 19yr old, uncircumcised male.

I'm in the same situation right now.

About a year ago I had a minor operation to remove a small benign sack about the size of a chickpea from my foreskin. Up till this time I had presumed it to be the reason I couldn't comfortably retract my foreskin. The doctor also cut the frenulum, saying this was probably a bit tight, causing the difficulties.

But I soon realised that it wasn't the sack or the tight frenulum, but Phimosis (internet research really helped).

So I started doing some stretching, which was very uncomfortable but after only a few times, I began to see an improvement.

A couple of days ago I almost fully retracted my foreskin for the 1st time ever! I am very pleased that I've been able to make progress, but like you guest34, I found my glans to be extremely sensitive to any kind of pressure or friction. It is usually a dark red colour once I've pulled back the foreskin.

The sensation isn't pain, but extreme discomfort. A piercing shot of it through my body with each little touch.

I believe that this was to be expected, my glans has never really come into contact with anything except my foreskin for my entire life. I imagine that non-phimosis glans were a little sensitive to begin with but I've read that in time the tissue on the glans surface will become less sensitive and a little tougher with ongoing contact.

So...I am going to try and withstand the crippling discomfort for now, making sure the glans gets contact reasonably frequently. My phimosis isn't fully overcome either, the tightest point of the foreskin is still not stretched enough for my liking.

Well. I hope you manage to work it out guest34. Good luck!

I'm so envious of guys with normal foreskins. But then again, my penis isn't on the small side...so I can live with it. You win some, you lose some.

:-D

Same problem! Unbearable pain when the foreskin is down. Is this treatable? I can't allow anyone to surgically remove the skin before the pain is eliminated!

P.S.- I'm not usually sensitive to pain. Extremely resistant to it, but this is HELL.

Why are you talking about "removing the skin"?

The sensitive glans is very normal and some guys are more sensitive than others. The only way to do away with the pain is to force your glans to get used to being touched. Like when you rip off a fingernail, the skin underneath is unbearably sensitive for a short time but it gets to be about the same as the rest of your skin long before the nail grows back out.

I was tired of my glans being so sensitive so I desensitized it by holding my foreskin back and touching it. Since it was sticky I figured this would be much more comfortable if I dried it off to get rid of the stickiness so my fingers would slide over it easier. To do that I cleaned it thoroughly using a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol and let it dry. The alcohol feels ice cold at first then it feels really warm and tingly. Then I could touch it as gently as I wanted. In the beginning I found a piece of soft fuzzy flannel was about all I could tolerate but I soon graduated to using my bare fingers. It was quite pleasurable to do this and all the touching got me really aroused so masturbating was the natural ending to each session. Knowing it was going to end that way was quite an incentive to do it and it didn't take too long to get my glans to the point where I was able to masturbate by dry rubbing it, which has become my preferred method of masturbation to this day.

So peel it back, clean it and dry it, and begin having the most fun a guy can have without a girl.

Jesus Christ...

After the most awkward first time in my life when I turned 18, I realised I had Phimosis.
I'm dealing with the foreskin now, but it's the head I'm most worried about.

The pain. It is unimaginable. The most painful experience of my life comes when I touch the naked head. Hell, I can't even drag a tissue over it, the pain is that immense. Please. I need techniques to touch it, to make the head less sensitive. I can't do anything to it however cause the pain is too unbearable. So yeah, any advice or techniques would be welcome. Please.

Did you read my post above? I can't offer much more than that. You need to expose it, then touch it. I personally don't feel that lubricating it does much good. I found having it dry and not sticky worked much better.

Once you get the foreskin stretched so it's comfortable to pull it back, just pull it back to expose the head. At first you might just try holding it back while it dries and letting it get air on it for a while. It seems that the longer you keep it exposed the less sensitive it is even if you don't touch it. Well, you have to touch it to find out but ---- try it.

I think a tissue would feel almost like sandpaper. Can you find a piece of flannel or some soft cloth like that? I happened to find a really soft fuzzy piece that I saved for that purpose until mine would allow me to touch it more with my fingers.