im 17

actually i watch porn very often which means i maturbate

when i masturbate i use my foreskin to do it

i think its the reason my glans became so sensitive

when i do it glans give me so much orgasm to me

so i always stimulate my glans to masturbate

but i think it gives me premature ejaculation

the reason i could know is that when i stimulate my glans i shoot it VERY

FASTER(takes a minute?) than when i dont

how can i overcome this situation

Hi Rodihoj:

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis and keep it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

Masturbation works best if you keep the foreskin forward where it covers and protects the head.

You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.

Make sure that your partner is well lubricated when you have sex. You have the option to wear a condom for protection.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

The glans has barely any pleasure-giving properties; instead it's primarily protopathic, sensing pain and pressure. The sensitivity you're feeling is a painful feeling. The foreskin is actually the primary sexual organ. This is why circumcision is so damaging--because it removes the most sensitive tissue of the penis.

Hi LawNew:

That is correct.