Hi. I'm 26 year old female and I'm suffering from serious depression and anxiety attacks almost four years now. My problems started about two years ago when my mother died. She died from some rare skin cancer.
I was very close with my mother and her death has shattered me.
Since that happened I'm using some antidepressants constantly.
Just recently I have heard some good stuff about some drug combination called Picamilon which is supposedly a wonder supplement for anxiety and depression.
Is this true?

I don’t know a lot about this but I insure you that everything you have heard is true. I'm using Picamilon about two months now, and so far- I didn’t suffer from anxiety or depression at all.
Picamilon is in fact combination of GABA and Niacin. This combination has a tranquilizing action which prevents the negative physiological effects of emotional stress.
The good thing about this drug is that it has extremely low toxicity, and shows no allergenic or carcinogenic properties.
I forgot to mention that it isn’t so expensive and my suggestion is that you should try it. You will see effects very quickly, because in most people impact can be noticed within the hour.