Hello. I'm 34 year old male and I would like to find out more information about one supplement. You see, I have a long family history of diseases caused by high blood cholesterol.
My father died from heart attack and doctor told me that I should keep my cholesterol in normal limits because I'm also in higher risk of developing heart diseases.
Just recently I have read several great stuffs about some cholesterol supplement based on red rice. I don’t know anything about it nor is it true what I have read. Can anybody confirm these information about red yeast for cholesterol treatment issue?

Hi. I have also heard the same thing and that’s why I did a small research on my own and listen what I have found out!
It is completely true everything you have read about this supplement. Red yeast extract contains a number of cholesterol-lowering ingredients known as statins and most famous among them is some lovastatin.
It seams that it can really lower the level of LDL cholesterol and increase the amount of HDL cholesterol.
So, it is really a truth- taking red yeast rice can really help reduce and maintain healthy cholesterol levels and increase blood circulation.
Most common side effects are headaches, dizziness, heartburn and gas but they occur very rarely!