HI, I am about to try some natural anxiety products in order to avoid development of addiction and later withdrawal symptoms. Which natural anxiety products are the best?

Hi, I believe that due to stressful way of life it is very difficult for most people to deal with so many problems and anti-depressants are taken as multivitamins these days. Consumption of sedatives is linked to addiction, severe withdrawal, weight gain, vertigo, and even suicide and deathBut, there is certainly another way to deal with the debilitating effects of stress, anxiety, and depression, by using natural, proven and safe products. Valeriana officinalis has been proven to lead to calming and reduces stress, enabling person to rest and fall asleep. St. Johnsworth is also proven anti-depressant and anti-stress remedy.

The natural anxiety product I recommend for you is called Panicyl. It has a combination of good anxiety herbs such as 5HTP, L-Theanine, and Rhodiola Rosea that work together to help anxiety sufferers like myself. I swear by it. I hope this helps you.

I have been taking something called Natural Calm. It is a powdered form of magnesium. You mix it with hot water and sip it like tea. I've been using this every night for several months now and I tell eveyone I know about it. It helps me sleep and I no longer have anxiety or palpitations. Do a search for it online or just look up what the effects of magnesium have to offer. The powdered form of magnesium is supposed to absorb into the body much quicker than tablet supplements. I feel like a new person since I have been using the natural calm. Sometimes places like Lindburg nutrition have sample packets that you can try for free. I hope it works for you.

Best wishes

Oh my gosh. I had EXTREME chronic anxiety years ago (I was even hospitalized and tried so many meds) I finally tried the supplement "GABA" 500 mg before bed for about 1 month... My anxiety was gone so fast and hasn't come back ...it's 4 years later!!!!! You have to give it a try. No side effects either :-)

You should know that Natural Calm has recently been written up as having dangerous levels of lead contamination. I don't think it is healthy to have everyday. Call the manufacturer and see if they've solved this contamination problem, please.

What they said is right Valerian Root is like a mild benzo it's freaking awesome.

Melatonin just before you sleep helps alot. (only works if it's completely dark).
It releases those chemicals in your brain responsible for that "sleepy" feeling.

And of course the obvious excercise. If your mind is tired and your body isn't your not gonna sleep well.

I just came of 10 years on methadone didn't sleerp at all for ages till I tried this.

Anxiety has taking over before you realize it.It's important to be to intuitive enough to detect to problem in advance maintain stability.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed