Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some delicate questions to discuss with you. You see, just recently I have noticed that I have some small pimples between my legs and vagina. They are small, red and causing almost constant itchiness.
I have never experienced anything similar and that’s why I become very frightened. I'm sexually active and in a past few weeks I have slept with two different guys and that worries me a lot because I'm afraid I have developed some sexually transmitted disease.
Could this be something serious or what? A friend of mine told me that it could be genital herpes. Is he right? How should I be sure?

Well, reading your post I would not assume that you have developed genital herpes because herpes causes blisters which scab, not pimples that stay and fade.
The bottom line is that there are not a lot of STDs that could cause you those symptoms on groin region and without any on genitals, so I don’t believe it could be something serious. Your description most closely matches one harmless condition- fulliculitis, an infection of the hair follicle. You didn’t mention are you shaving your genitals. If you do- than this is the most probably cause. Like I said- this is harmless and very common condition and it usually resolve by it self. But, if you want to be sure- contact your GP for detailed examination.