Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I have some questions about my sexual health. You see, I'm sexually active more then six-seven years now and I'm afraid I have developed some kind of sexually transmitted disease, although, last two years I'm with the same partner.
About a week ago, during showering, I have spotted this several pimples on both of my vagina lips and become really frightened because I have never seen anything like this.
What could be the cause? I haven’t talk with anyone about this. Is this cause of some sexually transmitted disease or it could be also sign of something else.

I believe, if all you said is the truth, that you don’t have any reasons to be worried. You said that you are with the same partner almost two years now and, if your partner didn’t cheat on you, I wouldn’t think about any sexually transmitted disease.
I see you don’t know a lot about this but it is perfectly normal to get pimples in the vaginal area and it is called a sebaceous cyst. It is completely harmless and very common condition.
They eventually will disappear by them selves and in most cases no treatment is needed. You can speed up the process of healing using some moist compresses. Once they have drained, use an antibiotic ointment on it a couple of times a day.

Many people can be infected with herpes simplex and be asymptomatic for weeks, even years, until an environmental stressor triggers an outbreak.

Maybe you and/or your partner have had an STI all along but haven't shown symptoms until now. Are you SURE your partner hasn't cheated on you? How do you know?

Both of you definitely should go get tested right away. It's easy and in many places (such as college campuses) it's totally free.