Hello. I'm 19 year old female and I have developed one delicate problem I would like talk about. About three days ago I have noticed thick and clumpy vaginal discharge.
I have never seen anything like this and you can't imagine how frightened I'm right now. I'm sexually active more then two years now and I had three different sexual partners. I'm praying to God I didn’t develop some sexually transmitted disease because my parents would kill me. They don’t know anything about this. So please, if anyone knows anything about possible cause or treatment- feel free to talk about it. Thanks!

Hello. I can see that you are very frightened about this and that’s why I will tell you some facts that will probably calm you down.
You probably that vaginal discharge is normal and varies during your menstrual cycle. But if the discharge is thick, whitish and clumpy you have strong reasons to believe that you have developed some yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus that can be normally found in your vagina, mouth, bowels and skin. Under certain conditions, an overgrowth of yeast can occur. This is usually harmless condition and there are some tricks you should know that can prevent this from happening. Don’t use a lot of antibiotics because certain antibiotics kill normal and harmful vaginal bacteria. Sweating, discharge, or not allowing the area to dry (will increase the chance of getting a yeast infection.