alright, so its been a while now that ive had these white/yellowish almost liek pimples on my scrotum & lower shaf of penis. theyre very small, and you have to stretch the scrotum to really see them clearly. There seems to be hair coming out from them aswell.

Any ideas/solutions. Its been a while since ive had them, i thought theyd go away but they havent.

thanks alot

what is with these dime size bumps forming in my inner thigh which brings on intense itching and will dry up and disapper?

I have had the same thing since 7th or 8th grade, sometimes they will become large and p***y like a pimple and I pop them. Then they heal. Like you said they are very small and are more visible when you stretch the skin. I thought it was acne or something but as I am now 18 I am concerned. I am not sexually active, but I would be embarassed if a future partner thinks they're an STD or something. I don't think they are, but I want them to go away! Any suggestions? Or should I see the doctor?

Small bumps (like pimples) on scrotum and base of shaft, seems to be where the hair comes out. And also some new ones recently forming near the end of the shaft.

Please someone give me answers!

I am quite happy to reassure you here. This sound very much like simple sebaceous cysts of the scrotum, which are rather like infected hair follicles, and which occasionally, can become infected or inflamed.

They are completely harmless and never turn into anything more worrying. They are not infectious. If you develop painful spots or lumps, or notice a lump on your testicles themselves however, then do get your doctor to check you out.

ya i have them too... sometimes i can pop them.. most of the times i cant.. i got the doctor to look at them and he said he wouldnt do anything for me cuz they were just cysts... i am sexually active and to be honest... the only time a chick has noticed is after we dated for a long time and she was "exploring" my nuts... a few other times long term partners have done this and only one has actually asked me about them... i just say oh.. its nothing ive had them forever i got the doctor to check them he said they are normal... most girls will never notice/say anything so dont worry.

i agree with the person above, the only time girls notice is if you've been dating along time.

i believe i may have the same problem im am not sure as i have been sexually active with in the last month i would say about 4 weeks after having sex i have come across to areas where i have these very ichy red lumps on the lower shaft and upper shaft of my penis the havent grown or shrunk basically staying the same size fro the past 3 days. i do shave and they also did appear about a day after having shaved i first thought it may have been a mix of razor burn and sweat... i am getting worried someone please help! thanks

Hello, I am not a medical doctor but I would tend to agree with the guest opinion dated 13/10/2008. This condition is highly common and affects both men and women. They occur usually around the genitals of both sexes but can also be found on the inside of the mouth. As stated before they are not contagious and are most likely genetic in origin. More information can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

Although there is no cure, support can be found online for people who also suffer from this condition:
The only other thing that I would say is if you were sexually active at time you first noticed them, then there is a small chance it could be genital warts. A doctor will be able to rule out this option for you. Most people who have Fordyce spots however developed them in early adolescence before being sexually active. I have had them myself for 12 years and no one has ever noticed them, at least they have never mentioned them, which just goes to show how common they are. If this is what it turns out to be, don’t worry about it and get on with your life. Hope this helps.

Peace

yah im in 7th grade right now and have those and when i pop them this whit stuff will come out and then it will scab up then heal and go back to normal but im not to concerned bout it