Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm interested to find out more about my symptoms. You see, a few days ago I noticed a sore, reddish swollen lump on my left inner thigh. It seems like a soft lump that moves around with the skin.
I have never seen anything like this and don’t know what could cause it. I know only that I'm sexually active and that I'm afraid that it could be some sexually transmitted disease.
How could I be sure that it isn’t? I have talked with some of my friends and they also don’t have any experience with this.
Please help me!

Hello. First I want to tell you that you probably have no reasons to be worried. You see, I believe that we are talking about simple fulliculitis because all the symptoms you’ve mentioned pointed me on that.
Fulliculitis is a very common inflammation of the hair follicle and in most cases occur after shaving, especially in women, because of their bikini line. The fulliculitis can even grow into boil or sebaceous cyst that are much worse condition and that’s why I recommend you to contact your dermatologist.
I believe he will give you some topical cream and advice you to put a warm washcloth on it once or twice a day and it should go away in a couple of weeks. The cyst will return to normal size and will remain under the skin.