Okay, I haven't seen anything online that is quite like my case.. so I'll try to seek out answers. 
I have two very very small bumps, fairly close to each other - I'd say like an inch apart, on the outer lip of my vagina. They are sort of colorless so it does not seem like a STD of any sort. They are almost pimple-like but since I can't really make out a whitehead, it doesn't seem to be that. They also sort of resemble ingrown hairs.. but I do not see any hairs stuck. I DO shave quite often. 

But what is really concerning me is that they have stayed put right where they are for like two months now.. I have noticed no change in them. They are a tiny bit tender, but nothing that really bothers me. They don't itch. They aren't leaking puss or anything like that. They haven't grown or shrunk in size. 

If anyone knows what this could be PLEASE let me know! It's aesthetically displeasing and obviously concerning for my health. 

Thank you!! 

Hi, I have the same thing. How did you do? Do you have any advice please? Thanks

it's more than likely molluscum contagiosum...I've had it before and had the same symptoms. Go to your local dermatologist and they can freeze them off. It's a skin virus that goes away once they are removed. Good luck!