For a few years now I've noticed I get these weird pimple like bumps on my inner thigh. They don't hurt or anything and aren't really a bother other than I can SEE them. I've never seen one on my genital area.. so I think I can rule out herpes.

I noticed if I squeeze it like a pimple a little waxy ball pops out. I assumed it was like a pimple core... Does anyone know what this is?

P.s. I noticed I get them on and around were the band of my jeans and underwear hang. Oily skin maybe? I didn't think my skin was really that oily.

It could be acne, or a reaction or irritation from your clothes rubbing on your skin. This is definately a possibility if you have sensitive skin or allergies. Try washing the areas that are reacting thoroughly with gentle soap and see how that works.

Ok, I purposedly joined to tell all of you my story. I searched every website you could think of and read through a ton of stories, but all were short and still left me confused and worried. So, hopefully with all my details some of you can find relief...

I have been called a "serial monogumous". I am a 25 year old female and I have never ever had a STD scare before in my life. I began dating this guy for a few months and in the last month had to move. Needless to say, it didnt work out and a month after our last sexual encounter I got these bumps on buttocks. They were literally near the crack of my buttocks and they didnt itch, burn or irritate me in any way. The only way I knew it was there is when I felt it. I scratched it and when I did this white/clear waxy ball came out and then it bled alot. I didnt think anything of it, as I know you can get acne anywhere on your body... Then the next week there were 2 of them near my vagina. They were right on the outside labia, they were small and were flesh colored raised bumps. They werent very hard, but I could feel them for sure, but again they didnt itch or burn. I started to get a little worried, as right around this time I heard rumors of my ex being unfaithful the month I moved away and the 3 months we dated I had no issues at all, but after a month of being seperated I get these bumps after our last sexual encounter? You can only imagine the things running through my head. I did what we all have done and searched every website. If you all havent figured it out by now, the herpes and genital warts images on here are from people who didnt treat their STDs and the majority of the pictures are worse case. My bumps looked nothing like anything I saw, but since there are no pictures of herpes or warts when they are subtle, I had no idea what I was dealing with and was still going crazy. I looked everywhere and did everything I knew to do.

Out of pure fear of what I had been given, I put off going to the doctor and lived with these things for over a month. After a few weeks, there were several more. A few near the crack of my buttocks again and many around my vagina. Never did they get in the inside, always around the outside. Some were a little bigger then others, some pink but mostly still all flesh colored. None itched or burned, but they were all very noticeable and scared me. I decided to go to the doc finally and while having my annual papsmear I told the doc and she took a quick look and said they didnt look like an STD to her and she prescribed me an antibiotic, sayin it looked like a bacteria infection, nothin to worry about. She took my blood and sent it out for a full run of STD check and sent me on my way. So for over a week I waited on pins and needles but got the call back saying everything came back clear and good! BUT...the bumps were still there... I went back to the doctor after 3 weeks for my follow up visit and saw a diferent doctor this time. She looked at them and told me they are "sebatious cysts" They are oil glands that get clogged and the clear waxy center is the cyst. She said they can get bad and turn into boils, but I was lucky enough to not have that problem. She told me to go invest in some cotton underwear and some anti bacterial soap. I did, and after one day I can already see a difference! She said it wil happen down there when you get really hot, sweaty and dont let that area breath. Which makes alot of sense, because I started wearing super skinny jeans a bunch about a month ago.... Anyways, no matter what, you need to go get checked. It will clear your mind either way, whether its bad news or good news.... I wish I hadnt waited. This scare defintiely made me realize that safe sex is the best way and you cant always be protected with a condom... But if you have tiny little bumps, pink, flesh colored with a white waxy like ball when popped or scratched...its just acne or sebacious cysts.....So, just wash real good down there with anti bacterial soap and it will clear up!

Relieved, Thank you for your deep and quite detailed experience. I'm a male and have had the exact same symptoms that you have explained. I had noticed the same growths on the pubic area of my groin and at first it was only one. I ignored it and finally was bothered by it's appearance and squeezed it. A yellowy white waxy ball came out and it bled for a bit. Alot actually. Then it seemed like 2 days later 2 showed up right next to eachother, about 1/2 inch away from eachother and I squeezed them too, same results. I had a few show up on my inner thighs as well as my shaft which I was able to only squeeze a couple as the others were too painful and never popped.
I was quite worried about this and had never had unprotected sex. However being a bodybuilder, I do utilize popular "vitamins" and thought that was the cause. I'm glad that I now know the cause and I will immediately follow your remedy. I do actually and have always washed my parts very thoroughly and in fact am anal about cleanliness. So I am assuming this was perhaps contracted from the gym somehow. Toilet seat or whatnot. Is it transmittable that you know of RELIEVED? Please get back to me.

Thanks,

TSF

Hey man I just found one on my inner thy too, I popped it and there was the waxy pimple like thing plus it bled a good amount. I am really nervous and was wondering if you found out what it was.

Sebatious Cysts. Are you roiding it?

Sebatious Cysts. I'm on the juice, so this is normal for me.

The girl is right the doctor told me.the same thing after I did almost the same thing so if you have the same symptoms that's the cause of it and the doctor will give you keflex and some ointment

molluscum contagiosum! look it up.

so was it herpes???

OMG I've been freaking out about these little pimple things on my outer labia with a waxy ball thing when I pick them.. for MONTHS. Had such bad anxiety, avoiding sex, doctor... everything. Thank you so much for this! It's exactly what I have. Exactly. No itching. No burning. No pain. No other symptoms. Just stupid pimple things. Going to the doctor just to be safe but this gave me so much confidence!!! You can't even imagine how much relief I feel right now. Thank you.

I just pulled one out of my neck....seriously....have the white ball....thing.....infront of me....wtf! Its gotta be a tumor....right?

Health Guru
they are probably fordyce spots or cerbatious cysts that you have. :-)

google molluscum contagiosum, my kids had it, not harmful just annoying and very contagious.