Hello, I got two ingrown hair's at once. one on the inside of my leg, and one on my stomach. both swelled up, the one on my leg i was able to use hot compress's and eventually milk over a few days. It's now gone down from 8 inches around the origin point or redness to about a half inch. the one on my stomach though is swelling. I've got an obvious scab/wound point. But it's still very red. I haven't been able to milk it at all. and i'm starting to get stretch marks that are swelling too. Anybody give me a clue if this is just a real bad infection or do i have death cancer?

“Ingrown Hairs” happen when the hair curls back into the skin instead of coming straight out the follicle. Not only it causes redness, but penetration of hairs back into the skin leads to misguiding reaction in which body's immune system treat ingrown hairs  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***