Ok in 15. Not sexual active and I shave but not when it's bare. But I decided to a week ago and I play lacrosse I noticed that before i share bare I was itchy down their I just though because of sweat but after I shave and the next days practice I saw a zit on my sack. I think it was a zit. I popped it and then i go lt another one just above my penis about a an inch above. I popped it again. In jot sure I lf I should be doing that and if I should tell my parents. I'm really worried so i would love it if someone please help me. Oh and in itchy down there sometimes but when it does its some-what "intense"? but I'm just thinking its itchy bcause I shaved it bare. But once again please help me. And I would really appreciate it if you reply.

I'm pretty sure it's normal when ur growing to get this. But the shaving could also contribute to it also... I have the same problem as u and I'm a girl so I think it could b a combo of both as I also shave down there but only on my bikini line... :D hope this helps!
Ps I don't think u have to tell ur 'rents...

If you mean you are shaving "downstairs" then these are probably just ingrown hairs, and popping them isnt going to make any difference. Infact it could make it worse.

Like with acne popping zits is actually counter effective as you spread the infection under the skin.

If the spots spread onto your foreskin of your penis or anywhere there isnt hair, then its possible it is a condition called "Molluscum Contagiosum". Which is very common and can be picked up from towels, swimming pools, gym equipment and sexual intercourse.

The amazing thing about the human body is that alot of the time you dont need to reat minor situations such as these, your body has its own built in doctor and will treat you itself. So really..dont worry about it kid.