ok, so sunday morning i shoulder felt like it was burning, think of a bad sunburn. i touch the area & felt 5-6 hard bumps. i looked at them & saw that they looked like pimples, but they havent come to a head. they are hot to the touch, but no longer burn. later that day, i felt the same burning sensation in the middle of my upper back. i went to look at it expecting the same thing as earlier, but this time its a cluster of small pimple-like bumps & today, they have little white heads. im starting to get paranoid & thinking that there spreading, because i have a couple bumps on my chest but i cant tell if there develping pimples or not. there are a couple of them on the back of my neck also, which is causing me to feel sore, like i slept on my neck wrong or something. i havent ate/drank/did anything out of the ordinary so does anyone know what this could be?? ive never had anything like this before. i thought maybe it might be spider bites, or bed bugs from my friends house, but my daughter & husband who slept w/ me on saturday night dont have anything. do you guys know what this is? what i can do to make it go away? im also not allergic to anything. any advice helps guys .. i appreciate it.

You should look up molluscum contagiosum online. Your symptoms sound very similar.