A few days ago, I noticed what appeared to be little fleshy bumps on my forearms (just slightly raised above the skin). These little bumps were only a few in number but, gradually, they began spreading and they are now all over my stomach, lower back, legs, and chest. They look like little pimples with tiny needle pricks in them that resemble white heads--they don't appear to follow any particular order and they crop up within minutes. I plan on making a doctor's appointment here within the next week (so as to make sure it's not anything like scabies...and I need some stronger anti-itch medicine), but I'd really like your input as to what this might be and how to soothe it. Thank you and take care!

Did you happen to get an answer back on this? I seem to have the same thing but I can't seem to find an answer from anyone. I keep postponing going to the doctor hoping this will go away. Mine seems to get worse in the evening or when I get stressed out.

Thank you.

I have the same bumps on my left forearm. I have had them for about a week and they are increasing in number. Do you know what it is??

Until you can get to the doctor you may want to try: Benadryl Ointment, Cortisone Ointment or Calimine Lotion. I wouldn't use all three, just one of the above. They can easily be bought over the counter.
I have Poisin Ivy which resembles a "pimple" like rash...but not knowing or seeing what you have makes it hard to diagnose. There are numerous rashes. Scabies can cause a rash but so can poisin ivy, dermatitis and a lot of other things.
Best to see a doctor as soon as you can for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Sometimes the longer you wait with "itchy" rashes the more they spread and the longer it takes treatment to work so don't wait too long.

Scary as it may sound, I would recommend checking your mattress/box spring for bed bugs. I had the sample pimply rash and thought it was from spider bites. My physician's assistant thought it was fleas (dogs have frontline), I pulled back bedsheet to inspect our mattress and the bugs were burrowing at the headboard side of the mattress & box spring.

I have a rash from the Frontline I put on my dog. I thought it was sun allergies, but the sun just makes it worst. I realized this when I frontlined my dog a day ago, and my rash is suddenly back. Funny thing is I was really careful not to get the stuff on me, and washed my hands but my dog is all over the house.

has,any,one,found,out,wot,it,is,as,my,18,year,old,daughter,has,had,the,same,rash,for,a,few,weeks,now,and,the,doctor,has,given,us,no,help,

I have the same thing and am trying to figure out what it is but i've had it for about a month and a half or so

it is most likely hives, search for hives on google and it will tell you, it is not contagious or severe, it is just caused by diet stress etc etc
nothing to worry about, antibiotics and certain creams can calm it down within a week or so :-) good luck people

I've had this rash off and on for years. No dermatologist has been able to diagnosis it. It used to break out across the top of my thighs. This last episode was on my arms, shoulders, top of my back, one side of my waist. These bumps are not generally in a cluster. They pop up individually and randomly. They are a tiny red bump, the size of a pin prick, they cause intense itching, a pustule forms, itching is enough to drive you crazy, pustule breaks and scabs over, the itching continues for a month or more.

The last doctor I went to was a MD/Naturopath. He said the bumps are caused by nerves; that the nerves are figuratively popping up under my skin and frying my skin. He asked: do you occasionally worry about things that cause insomnia, feel fatigued and exhausted, have headaches, muscle soreness, back and neck pain, digestive problems, constipation. This is anxiety, he said. I never thought that I was a person who suffers from anxiety and that I can handle whatever life throws at me. Keeping a daily journal re: feelings, helped me see that he is correct (in my case). Am I cured? No. I still stress out occasionally and the price I pay are these itchy bumps. I find witch hazel, calamine lotion, and/or cortizone creams help.

a dermatologist told me it is likley a viral infection, like some cause sneezing runny nose this cause the pimple like rash. acne meds will not help the only thing u can do without seeing a Dr is take oatmeal baths regularly, rub selma lotion often and take benedryl nightly until it is gone but should follow up with Dr. hope this helps. i have this and have just started doing these things but have not been doing it long enough for results although the lotion releaves the itch.

Look up dermatitis Herpetiformis, probably what it is.

go to your doctor.. you may have shingles

I first got these same small itchy bumps as I came out of surgery. No one could figure it out and they slowly went away but a month later i started to itch on both my forearms and the bumps suddenly appeared. After going to my Doctor and having blood test done it was found that they were caused from servere stress and after thinking back I came to notice that they did appear after being nervous about my surgery and more severe when i was involved in a legal battle.

It is best for anyone to see their Dr to make sure what they are and what is causing it to happen.

I think it's posion ivy. I am getting the exact same thing. I started getting after I had been doing weeks of hiking for work in woodland areas so I'm sure it's nature related. It keeps popping up everywhere. Hands legs arms.