I have really, really bad knots in the back of my neck, the tops of my shoulders, and between my shoulder blades. Additionally, I get pin prick sensations randomly throughout the day in different parts of my body. I will get them on my head or on the back of my thighs, the back of my arms, or even at the bottom of my feet. Today as I was running to catch the bus, I noticed pain/weakness in my knee and ankle as if my leg wanted to give out, but didn't. I haven't noticed any loss of mobility or coordination. I do yoga three times a week and have been able to do all of the poses, but sitting for any length of time becomes uncomfortable. Please let me know if you have any ideas or similar symptoms. Thanks!

I forgot to mention the pin pricks make my skin feel itchy. I want to scratch to relieve the sensation. Also right now my skin seems particularly sensitive to tight clothing (ie yoga clothes) and makes me want to scratch around the bands of the clothing.

i have the same symptoms you are having a pin feeling all over my body at random places. wether im active or sitting i get them. my postur is terrible, and i too, have knots all over my shoulder blades, neck and back. the random sensation has been going on for about 2months now its driving me mad. the knots ive had for years along with my whole body being achy joints especially.i have a neuro app. in sept but thats just too long. i do have thoracic outlet syndrome but i went to a pt and she said she dosent believe its the cause. im hoping its just the knots. this feeling just came on one day, im freaking myself out by reading everything that has to do with these symptoms.any news i get il post hopefully this is something mild that will pass for the both of us. take care dave!