Had this Tingling sensation in left arm..I am 28 a light over weight ...Its been happening on an off since 2 yrs...been to doc and done blood work..doc said u have deficiency of vitamin b12..she game me shots and said that the count was fine now..but its been 4 weeks now sensation hasnt gone yet.Please help,advice

So, that is exactly what I have and the doc has given me two b complex shots so far and it's about 4 weeks and I still have that feeling. Did yours ever go away.

The good thing is that you haven’t neglected this as something not that important. Sometimes tingling sensation can be nothing serious but sometimes it can get complicated. Do you know what is Carpal tunnel syndrome? This condition occurs when your median nerve gets trapped in your wrist and it obstructs your blood flow. This can easily be a cause of tingling sensation in your left arm. Your doctor should’ve mentioned this as a possibility.
One more cause could be from low blood circulation. If you have issues with blood circulation in the body you might experience this problem. Do you have this problem while you sleep or when you wake up? Do you have any jewelry on your hand?
I hope this helped

Or thoracic outlet syndrome could be a cause, this is when the structures of your shoulder girdle constrict the brachial plexus and affect the innervation and sensation of the rest of the upper limb. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoracic_outlet_syndrome