I HAD AN INJURY TO MY BACK ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO LEAVING ME WITH LOW BACK AND MID BACK PAIN THAT NEVER COMPLETELY GOES AWAY...SOME DAYS BETTER THAN OTHERS..I NOW AM LEFT WITH A BURING SENSATION FROM MID BACK AROUND UNDER MY LEFT B REAST..I AM BEING TREATED FOR POST HERPETIC NEURALGIA AS I HAD THE SHINGLES IN THIS AREA FIVE YEARS AGO. BUT NOW IM HAVING SOME SPORATIC ABDOMINAL PAIN AND WHEN I SLEEP I HAVE TWITCHES IN MY ABDOMEN AND SENSATION OF FALLING..GOIN THRU ALOT OF STRESS RIGHT NOW...I AM 49 AND HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH OF SYMPTOMS AND SOME ANSWERES SEEM TO BE FIBROMYALGIA, HERNIATED DISK, THYROID DISEASE, AND MENOPAUSE(WHICH I AM G OIN THRU)..IM A BASKET CASE..ANY HELP?? THANKS ,,DESTA

Have you tried seeing a Chiropractor? Your Spine is revelant to all areas of your body. Every part of your spine is connected to an organ, nerve, muscle. If your spine isn't in good health, than neither are you.
I had migraine headaches for over a year, no doctor could explain them...at my worst I was having a migraine every hour (at least 2 in the night), 18 Ibruprofen a day. Finally went to a chiropractor and after two weeks of treatments, I no longer had the migraines. I have not had one since and that was 16 years ago. And let me say, it was all done drug free.
I also had shoulder pain in my left shoulder. I could not pull it back nor lift over my head. My doctor said it was more than likely rotator cuff and I needed to see an orthopedist. I went straight to the chiropractor for an adjustment. I received manipulation on my shoulder and immediately, the pain was relieved and I had full free movement once again.
Lately, I had mid to lower back pain just prior. I did not go to the chiropractor right away due to my own busy schedule (and stupidity). The pain subsided somewhat, but returns when sitting for long periods and radiates down my legs. It turned into abdominal twitching on my lower left side. After a couple of treatments, the twitching subsided and I feel in-line again.
Give it a shot, Find a chiropractor that also uses infrared imaging to test muscle and nerve stress. There is truth in the saying "If your spine's in line, you'll feel fine." Good luck to you! :-)