Stomach pains. Comes and goes When I touch my lower stomach both sides feels like its bruised. Left side at waist feels like I have a something pulled. pain on left side right on first rib Middle of chest Xiphoid feels bruised to the touch. had colon test came back OK Had ultrascan of spleen gallbladder liver showed OK Hida scan shows gallbladder working at 10% Also, I get light headed, some pain in back and tight neck pain. Feels like knots in my neck.... Is this caused by the gallbladder? Just scared if I do get gallbladder removed, and this is not the issue?

Does the pain come on by eating fried, greasy type of food?  The gallbladder pain can cause many types of uncomfortable feelings like tightness with pain between the shoulder blades and pain under rib cage on the right side.  You will feel much better if you just have the surgery.  Nowadays, the surgeons can do this laproscopically so that you do not have to have full abdominal surgery.  It is a possible one day stay at the hospital then you go home.  The recovery time is fairly short and minimal scarring is present.  You should go ahead with the surgery since the gallbladder is only working at 10% for you.

Is 10% pretty bad? I went to be advised by a doc after the test... he said it may or may not fix your problem, he said the HIDA Scan is not always accurate.. sounds like he was trying to cover his side if it didnt fix problem.

As far as eating, it seems like I can go most of the day without eating and be 90% Ok ... but then when I do eat any food at all, doesnt have to be greasy, I then get what I call a attack.. get light headed, heres the main thing.... my eyes like freak out get kinda blurry and watery.. its almost like my eyes know something is wrong and are on alert. this lasts for a 1 hour to 2 hours and then I kinda go back to normal... But then im left with alot of soreness. I guess one of my main questions is... can a gallbladdder affect that many things... chest, ribs, neck, headaches? then has been lingering for about 2 years.

I am trying to get gallbladder surgery scheduled, so far its a slow process.. ...