Does anybody have a solution to the problem of bitter after taste with pinenuts!!!
Regards,

Hi there, this is a pretty unusual problem and I don't quite know how to help you because I think that pine nuts are supposed to have a bitter aftertaste. The only thing you could do while cooking is perhaps use a little bit of acid like vinegar or something mild like a cheese to help cut down on the bitterness. Have you considered trying that? Let us know what you think. ANd also, why is it that you want to change how the pine nut tastes anyhow? Do you eat them a lot?

4 days ago, I suddenly and for the first time noticed a very strong, bitter taste when eating a chicken soup I had made from scratch. I threw it out assuming that there was something wrong with it. Only trouble is I continued having this strong bitterness after eating any food, including maple syrup on my oatmeal the next day. I am still noticing it but it has diminished enough so that I can again enjoy more flavor to my food but I'm not quite back to normal taste yet. It was a relief to read other's comments about pine nuts being the cause. I rarely eat pine nuts but I had roasted some and added them to oatmeal the day before this weird symptom bagan. I didn't notice the bitterness when eating the pine nuts and the symptom didn't show up for about 24 hours. It seems strange that I still experience it this many days later. I hope it eventually goes away completely.

It took over 2 weeks for me. Just be sure to get plenty of vegetable juice (buy a juicer). Beet juice, carrot-lime juice, spinach-celery-ginger, etc). Take Vitamin E 3 times a day.