I'm just over 4 months pregnant. I was lucky as I didn't have any morning sickness. But the only thing that has been bothering me so much is the bitter taste in my mouth. It doesn't matter what I eat - everything just taste bitter, fruits, candies, ice cream, even chocolate...

Does anybody have the same problem during pregnancy? Please advice. Thanks.

I have the same problem. I started about 2 months into my pregnancy and lasted until i was probably 5 months, then finally went away. I'm now 8 months and i've had the bitterness for about 3 weeks now and i'ts not going away. I'm now looking all over online trying to figure out an answer and i cant seem to find outne. everybody that i have met whos been pregnant has never experienced this, until now. You. I eat so much candy and fruit and ice cream hoping it'll go away, but nothing. I have an apt next week and i'll bring it up with my doctor with hope that she gives me a remedy.

I have this problem as well recently. I am not pregnant as I am a man.
It isn't with everything though. The recent things I have noticed are some tomato sauce from a pizza, a fruit roll up, and a strawberry. After reading your posts I was at first afraid I might be pregnant, but discarded that idea after thinking it through.

Honestly I am not a doctor but I would think some compound in the foods is being affected by perhaps a bacteria on our teeth or in our mouth, causing the bitter taste.