It's the 2nd day and still have bitter taste in my mouth after eating or drinking anything. Decided to google it and came across this threat (thank God), I feel a little bit better. As I was seriously thinking of going to see my GP tomorrow. But so many people on this Forum have had the same symptons through eating these pine nuts, so we can't all be wrong. Mine were bought as a salad mix bag from Lidl's supermarket, which included sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Never again. I just went to the cupboard and threw the rest of them into the kitchen bin. I also tried to warn other people I know who eat and like them but never had the same problem. I must admit, I've eaten Tesco's pine nuts and some from other health food shops without experiencing the same problems, until I at Lidl's pine nuts, produced in Germany. Well never again, I say. Just waiting for the taste in my mouth to go.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. I am wondering if soy milk can make your bitter taste go away.