My bowel movements feel like big rocks and feels like dirt in them. I am also constipated every time. Over-the-counter laxatives makes my bowel movements like water. What can I do for the constipation without making my bowel movements like water? Why does it feel like dirt in them also?

Your diet will make a huge difference in your bm's. If your eating a lot of garbage, you will produce bad stool, constipation and or diarreah. You must eat a lot of roughage, salads, greens, veggies, bran and make sure you drink plenty of water. Water helps your poo not be so hard.
I would not use a full blown laxative, instead use a stool softner like DULCOLAX or MIRALAX. You may want to use METAMUCIL which is a dietary supplement which can keep you regular and consistant.
METAMUCIL can be purchaced at the grocery store. It is a powder which can be mixed right into your water, it is now tasteless.
If you continue to pass large painful hard stools, you may get hemerroids or anal fissures which are tears in the anus. Try to change your eating habits and drink a lot of water.