2 weeks ago, I had went to the mountains to camp. We had arrived late, It had gotten dark. My husband was backing the truck up, not knowing I was bending over by the tree, he continued to back up. He had hit me and did not know it and kept backing up. He was squeezing me between the tree and truck. I was standing sideways, so the tree was on my left and the truck on my right. When he finally heard me, He stopped and went forward. I immediately grabbed my chest, the pain was right in between my breast. That night and the next day, it hurt but was tolerable. But after returning home, the pain was unbearable. Not only that but the pain traveled. It would one minute be in the middle of my chest, the next it would be under my left breast, but to the far end, almost under my arm pit, but not quite. Then the next day it would be under the right breast at the far end, again, almost under my arm pit, but not quite. Then it would move to my upper back, to either side. At times, It would be in my back and chest. The pain is sharp and severe. After 2 weeks, It has not gotten any better, It hurts to breathe. It hurts to talk. To cough, any movement. I kmoq something is really wrong. It just feels that way, because it hurts so bad and it is not localized. If anyone has any advice, It will be greatly appreciated. Please help!! :cry: :cry:

Hi honey! MY GOD!!!! What a terrible event! PLEASE tell me you have gone to either the hospital or the doctors? To me it DEFINITELY sounds like you have broken a rib! What did the doctors say?

Thanks for your reply!! Yes, I went to the Emergency Room. They did an X-Ray and said, It could be a hair-line fracture to my sternum, they said it could be bruised chest cavit. Pretty much, They don't have a clue. I go to the Dr. on Wednesday, and hopefully, He will do more test and find out what;s really going on. Thanks for asking!!

It definitely sounds like a fracture etc. Your rib cage is the biggest fence in your body! And when something is out of whack in that area you can feel it with EVERY breathe! Did they bandage you up, to stabilize the area?