ok im 21 and my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex all the time... we've been doing it since day 1. and i should be get my women thing soon.so anyways for the past 2weeks during the day my stomach feels upseti may be prego may not be. but a few days ago i took a prego sex and it came up negative. I was Wondering can a female take a pregnancy test to early like it hasnt detected it yet or something???

Some pregnancy tests or more sensitive than others. Clear Blue Easy claims it can detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days before a missed period.
Nausea is a definite sign of pregnancy, but could also be something else other that pregnancy. Wait until you miss your period, then try another test.

Have you taken a pregnancy test since posting this or are you still waiting to see if you are pregnant or not? YOu can definitely take a test that's too early, sometimes you even have to wait two or three weeks before you can be absolutely sure that you're not pregnant. Either way, please let us know where you're at and keep us updated. Thanks!