Can I be pregnant again If I had unprotected sex 1 week after an abortion

Yes, you could become pregnant from sex one week after an abortion.

Sperm lives in you for 3-5 days, if you ovulated at that point, then you could be pregnant.

Each womans body is unique, so no one can tell you the EXACT percentage that you are at risk.

Hello, I really need to talk to someone . I had abortion 16th of nov, four days after it I had my period a five days after my period I had unprotected sex but my bf used withdrawal method, a week after that I went for a test cos my boobs is big, the test came positive. Am scared cos I don't want to do another abortion am I really pregnant.

Hi Bot,

If the test showed positive, then it would mean that you are definately pregnant. If you feel unsure, get an over the counter pregnancy test - these are also just as accurate as the test at the doctors. It is extremely unlikey you will get a fulse positve result, as the pregnancy hormone is detected in your urine to get a positive result... unless you are taking fertility drugs, in which case it is possible you could get a fulse result, but by the sound of it, your not taking any fertility drugs to try and get pregnant!. It is possible to get a fulse `negative` result if you take a test too soon after conception. In which care you should wait a week or 2 and take another test. However if you did a pregnancy test with your doctor then your doctor would have already taken this into consideration, and would re test you if there was any uncertainty. 

Am also in the same prob..I did an abortion two weeks latr I slept wit my boyfriend..ave been feeling sounds in my tummy.ave done several test wit early morning urine which showed negetive..even scan noting ws seen.I even did blood test by myself wit a test strip..it came out negetive..but am scared I might be prego bcaus of the sound or movements on my lower abdomen.dat ws the sound I use to ave wen I ws prego..pls I need an urgent advice am I pregnant.and I bleded for 2weeks or der about.avnt seen my period since then.I did the abortion on 22nd of may 2013 this is august,I need help.