My wife currently has rosecea and while we were traveling in France, we found that red wines did not have an impact on the redness occurring as did a California red wine. Anyway she was recommending trying with Plexion facial wash. Anyone tried Plexion facial wash before?

Rosacea is very treatable by a dermatologist and I thin she should see one. Anyway there are a number of products that reduce the redness, get rid of the small bumps, and let your skin recover and develop some thickness back. Plexion facial wash was prescribed by my dermatologist. The active ingredient in Plexion is sulfur sulfectamide and I also had the small spider veins in my cheeks and around my nose. I had them treated with a laser.

Hello there horgan,

I am not sure about your wife’s reaction to the different vines but somehow I believe that this is not related to the redness which is caused by rosacea. I presume that she has visited dermatologist about hers condition and that he has prescribed Plexion facial wash.

When I started to use Plexion facial wash at first I didn’t notice any changes. After few days I felt that my face is cleaner and I have noticed that there were no new breakouts but just healing of the acne that was already there. So I have stopped for some time just to see are there going to be some new breakouts or any side effects. Since there were none I have continue to use it.