Hi everyone.

For the past few weeks, my face has been really red and hot.  It looks and feels sunburnt but I know that is not it.  The redness gets worse when I touch it, wash it, or go outside.  Then last Tuesday, a red bump appeared on my check.  The next day, another bump appeared. Each day a new bump appeared in a circle. Now there are five total bumps on my face. The bumps are mostly flat, just really red.  They don't hurt, but the first one that appeared (also the biggest) itches occasionally. They aren't sore.  Now that the bumps have started, the redness on my face isn't nearly as bad but it's still noticeable.  I have to pretty much cake makeup on my face to cover the bumps and redness. The bumps are kind of small and similar to a pimple, but I know that's not it. There is no head and there's nothing to pop. I have also always had good skin, so there's no way one after the other just popped up in a circle. Also, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but my eyes have been more red/bloodshot than normal for the past few weeks. They have also been irritated and need a lot of drops.

For my face, I have tried Triderma redness Rosacea cream, cocoa butter, aloe vera, icecubes, calamine lotion, chigger lotion, regular lotion, and diaper cream.  Nothing seems to help. I do not think that it's an allergic reaction. I don't have any food allergies (that I'm aware of). I haven't changed my diet or beauty products. 

The bumps have lasted a week and don't appear to be getting any better.

Here is a picture:
http://i39.tinypic.com/14t6mtf.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Maybe try a aloe vera cooling gel, thats what i use on my Eczema and it cools down the skin xxxx

I have the same exact happening to my face.. exept theyre got a lot bigger than the picture you have.. I still have no idea what it is they tested me for lupus but it was negative, I have a dermathologist appointment soon

I just took my son to the dermatologist today for same issue....the doctor didn't know what it was so now i'm on the internet trying to find answers. The doctor did say it could be bug or spider bites? but I'm not buying that answer. My son has everything you described. Have you had any luck or did they go away? Maybe they are stress related?

I have the exact same problem! Did you find out what's wrong?

ive had six of these type sores in the last 2 years and they wont go away. i got frustrated and picked at it and it tripled in size overnite. i would notice small white spots underneath the skin on top of the sore and with tweezers pulled out these small cyst like sacs. i must have pulled 50 or more. once i got the majority of them out of the skin it finally healed. really weird.

Not sure,but could be a contact dermatitus type issue.If you have been in contact with a substance/chemical,cleaning solvents,facial make ups,soaps ,that could trigger a reaction.
BEST SOLUTION DONT USE ANYTHING ON YOUR FACE,VERY MILD SOAP IF ANYTHING.
OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS CAN WORSEN THE RASH.dONT SCRATCH,KEEP HANDS AWAY FROM FACIAL AREA.
SEE DERMATOLOGIST IF IT WORSENS..