Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I need some information before my self confidence is ruined completely.
You see, since I entered my puberty few years back I'm having bog problems in controlling my skin acne. In the beginning they were covering almost my whole body but luckily this condition lasted about a year or two and after it- it was calming down. Now, my body is clean accepting one part- my face.
I'm using the same treatment as I was using before but nothing helps. I've heard that the reason of this not-responding to treatment could be some condition called rosacea.
What exactly is that?

Hello. I know some facts about rosacea and reading your post I've came to the conclusion that you have almost all symptoms. Rosacea skin condition is localized only on face.
You see- this rosacea skin condition can often me mixed up with simple acne but if it don’t respond to treatment- it is a secure sign.
I'm very to say but the cause of rosacea is unknown and there is no cure. Most common symptoms are redness on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead, small visible blood vessels on the face, watery or irritated eyes. Many medications are being used for relieving symptoms such as antibiotics MetroGel and MetroCream, Retin-A and topical vitamin C.
Talk with your dermatologist about all this.

Hello. Before you start Rosacea treatment you should get diagnosed by a dermatologist first. You might just need a different kind of acne treatment. Also, ask you doctor about oral antibiotics if you haven't tried them yet. they worked wonders for my acne when topical medications didn't.