Hello! I am 36 years old male and I never had the skin problems before and now I have to deal with those nose bumps I have lately-well it is more than three months now those nose bumps are there and I don't manage to get rid off them and plus my face and cheeks are so reddish-practically inflamed and I also have this burning sensation followed with spider veins on my nose and cheeks. I am becoming desperate for this but most of all those nose bumps are driving me crazy and no cream or tonic or whatever else I try taking doesn't help at all-it seems even more inflamed and itchy. What should I do to get rid of these spider veins and nose bumps?

It looks to me like you have some type of rosacea at least that was what my father were finally diagnosed –rhinophyma is in fact the form of rosacea manifested with those nose bumps though it is very uncommon form of rosacea. My dad got it first time when he was 40 and now he deals constantly with frequent rosacea flare-ups accompanied in his case also with nose bumps. I could imagine how you must be feeling especially regarding the fact that one rosacea comes it is not possible to treat it though you still could control the disease but only with use of antibiotics. My dad is usually being treated with tetracycline antibiotics and it is very effective in reducing those nose bumps but the treatment for this redness and fleshing is much prolonged.