Hello! My friend told me that ever since she started using acnisal facial wash she has been experiencing less and less brake outs and zits. I also have a very critical facial skin and often break outs of blackheads, which is really annoying. I tried so many things, treatments but nothing really reduced the brake outs. I just wanted to see if this product acnisal did any good to anybody else! All replies are welcome!

Hey, it seems to me that this product is getting more and more popular. Some of my friends are using it too and they say it is very good. I don’t have any problems with skin but two of my best friends do. They also said that their break outs are not gone, but almost. I have never seen them so enthusiastic about any other product!

Hello Leticia,

If you have tried everything and you are claiming that nothing works I believe that it is the right time to visit your dermatologist. After changing so many products I think there is no need to try another and new one before you try to find out which skin type your skin belongs and what you can do about it.

Your dermatologist will answer all your questions and even these ones regarding acnisal facial wash. He is the expert so based on ingredients he will be able to let you know is this product good for you or you are going to throw away your money one more time. I hope that you will find solution to your acne problem.