I have rosacea, and I hate it (surprise, surprise!). My aunt also has it. We both want to do something about it if at all possible. I got Googling and saw some mentions of the Osmosis Skin Care line, which is supposed to be really good for rosacea. I am very interested in this line, but I would very much prefer to get some first hand info from people who have already used it.So - anyone with experience here? If so, how did the line help your skin, or did it not work for you at all? I'm very much hoping someone has reviews, good or bad. I want to hear it all.

It is a little bit of a problem, isn't it, to have rosacea. I've come to terms with it now after having it for 15 years or so. You must understand I am not a spring chicken any more. I myself use a foundation or even BB cream just to conceal the worst of it. Though I have heard that the Osmosis Skin Care line does really work, I am simply not prepared to pay that price. Have you seen what it costs?! If you have money for that, by all means. If you want to buy the whole treatment line it comes to almost $400. I do hate my skin, but not enough to spend that kind of money. I can think of a thousand better things to do with that kind of money.

It's great if your rosacea doesn't bother you, Cherry, but it does bother many people. The Osmosis Skin Care Line doesn't have to cost you $400, by the way. I got my stuff for no more than $150. That includes the repair mask, clear water, calm serum, quench cream, and the facial cleanser. I have been using it for a month now, and it is really working well. Call me impressed! My skin looks much less irritated and feels better as well. Yes, I do have some redness left, but it is so much better that it is not something I think about a lot any more.

In short, yes, I think it's worth its weight in gold. I say a big fat, go for it!

While it takes consistent use and therefore a good dose of patience, Osmosis Skin Care honestly does work for rosacea. I am four months in myself. At first, I didn't see any changes and I was starting to worry that it would not do what hoping it would do. Then I suddenly noticed that my skin looked so much better. It was while I was trying on some jeans and the changing rooms had those really bright lights that highlighted the difference. You're supposed to notice reduced redness and skin damage, increased collagen production, an improvement in scar formation, and better pigmentation. There's also an improvement in overall oil production. All in all I would recommend it, but like I said you do have to be patient.

A bit of information about the Osmosis Skin Care Line. First of all, you can only buy it through an aesthetician, so when you do decide to try this skin care line out, you will not be thrown into the deep end without any guidance. Rather, you will be told exactly what to use, when, and how often and you will have support along the way. The line was designed by a physician. His goal was to produce a chemical free skin care line that would heal damaged skin rather than to do cause more damage in the process of trying to heal it. The line comes with a veeery wide range of products and you can certainly look at their website, but you will just have to ask your aesthetician what is best for you in terms of serums, moisturizers, cleansers, and even makeip. While Osmosis Skin Care can definitely be a good solution for people with rosacea, it does benefit people with all kinds of skin damage. I just wanted to make that clear in case anyone without rosacea was wondering if it could be a good fit for them too. But because Osmosis can only be sold by those who are authorized to do so, you can be sure that if you don't need it or won't benefit from it, you will not get it.

Sorry, but that does sound very dismissive of the experience people with rosacea have. I am active on a support forum for people with this skin condition, and let me tell you, I have never come across anyone who saw it as a mere nuisance. Rosacea is so much more than a little bit of redness on the skin. Are you sure you have it? My skin has been burning terribly for years. That is what rosacea is about.

Anyway, I did want to give some hope perhaps. I too have heard of Osmosis Skin Care, but I have not tried it myself. I am using the Obagi rosaclear facial wash and that has been working pretty well for me. I do still get the flaking and the redness, but the burning is gone for now. After years of suffering, I am very grateful that I have finally found something that is making a difference, and I was hoping that mentioning it might have the potential to help someone else reading this.

I don't have anything to say about the skincare line you mentioned, but I do have rosacea as well. Since you are interested in that skincare line and it sounds like you are not seeing a derm right now, I'd say now is the perfect time to go. Your derm will tell you what to use, as well as what to avoid. And having rosacea, that is a loooong list of things! For me, that is what helped most. Avoiding alcohol, avoiding sun, avoiding spicy food, avoiding coffee (that still stings), avoiding perfumes and chemicals. I use rose water and a moisturizer with an SPF in it, but that is really all. The most helpful thing is to find out what irritates your skin most and then to avoid that.

I do not have rosacea, so I cannot talk about that. I do have cystic acne and was recommended Osmosis as well, and got the entire acne kit. I only have good things to say about Osmosis even though I have only been using it for a month now. My skin looked better after the very first time I used it, I swear. Now, a month on, my acne is still there but it has noticeably improved so much. The pain is less, my skin looks better, I'm happy. I have to admit I thought my dermatologist was just trying to sell a product, but I eat my thoughts. This really does do exactly what she said it would.

I have rosacea and tried lots of different products over the years, not even prescription creams helped me even though my rosacea is only minor. I have now been using Paula's Choice rosacea kit for normal to dry skin, which comes with five different products. It does not irritate my skin as long as I use the exfoliater only once a week, and it doesn't cause excessive dryness like almost all the products I tried before. You can order the complete kit online for around $100. That makes it better priced than Osmosis Skin Care, and you can just order it online.

I have been using the Osmosis Restore products for melasma for four weeks now after previously trying all kinds of other treatments, and my skin has not looked better in a long time. My melasma is not completely gone yet, but it is getting a bit better every day and I am very hopeful that it will eventually be gone. Osmosis approaches skincare from an external and internal point of view, which I think is what ultimately makes it so much different from other products. I honestly feel sad that I didn't find out about this long before I did. My melasma could be gone already.