Hi, I`m 24 and have a problem with acne. My whole face is covered with them and red all the time. Also, I have a dry skin and all the moisturizing products only make the condition of my skin worse. Also, I have a dandruff and my doc has prescribed me Rosula. He said it will treat both, acne and dandruff. Did anybody use Rosula? I would like to hear some info on that.

Well, I have tried Rosula to treat rosacea (a skin disorder) and it worked well for me. Rosula, or sodium sulfacetamide-sulfur topical is an antibacterial agent used to treat acne, seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea. I know that the side effects of Rosula are not likely to occur. But, you shouldn`t apply the med on the open skin because it could be absorbed. Anyway, some possible side effects include allergic reaction, skin rash, fever. Your face could go red, swelling, itching, burning, but it`s nothing to worry about.