Hi. I have a problem with the redness on my cheeks and nose, followed by red bumps with a pus. I was diagnosed with Rosacea and my dermatologist told me to get Plexion face mask. Has anyone tried it? Doc told me that Plexion is good for acne and rosacea and to control the oil on my nose.

Hi, I use Plexion face mask every 2 days on my face and neck. I used to shave with razors and my skin was badly irritated. When I started to shave my face with an electric shaver, without shaving cream, my skin has shown signs of improvement. I simply put Plexion face mask, some 15 min. after shaving and wash my face once a day with a cleansing milk. The redness of my face and neck was gone and it took only 2 weeks to clear the skin. Lucky or what? Some of my friends have tried Plexion face mask and it didn`t work for them as it worked for me.

I use Plexion Face Mask everyday and it works for me so it might work for you too.. I hope it works out well for you... It clears Rosacea and bumps and also your dermatologist is right and you should use it