i have just had an ovarian cyst removed on dec 19th. The day i had the surgery they took a pregnancy test and it was negative.. but now on Jan 9 th i took a test and it was positive.. ive since then taken 2 more and still positive. this would be the 4th child for me and i know the symptoms and what to expect but what im curious about is if the removal of the ovarian cyst could be causing my test to come out poitive.thanks

I doubt that it is the ovarian cyst. How large was it? What surgery did they perform on it? While some ovarian cysts can cause a few false positives, I have to think you are pregnant. With them removing the cyst that was there, it could have caused your system to get into high gear so to say. I wish you the best. I'm having an ovarian tumor removed next month, when I'm past 13 weeks (I'm due August 25th)