I have been feeling "yucky" lately and late on my period. SO i took 2 (different) pregnancy tests and both of them came up +. Now, my boyfriend decided to do some reading on the pamphlet that came with the tests and one of them stated a + could also be an ovarian cyst (as in the + result isnt pregnancy). I do have some kind of abdominal pain, but i have also "spotted" im fatigued to the point where i get upset for being lazy and my breasts are SO tender its sometimes unbearable. I do have a docs appointment on 9/23 to determine my outcome. I would just like to know a few things, as in has anyone else gone through this. I have read in others' posts that they are pregnant and HAVE ovarian cysts. However, i havent quite read anything pertaining to my subject. To all of you helpful women out there please give me something. Thank You!!

Ps. Me and the BF are HAPPY either way.

i dont know if this is much help but my sister-in-law has ovarian cysts and her and her partner have been trying for a baby for a while and every month she took a test on the day she was due on and all of them have been negative, the last one she took it said positive and well she is due in febuary next year. ovarian cysts can make you infertile but some people can beat that so i feel for you there is no problem and congratz on the new arrival ;-) x

Thank you for the congrats and congrats to you for having a new member :-).

Also thank you for your response.

I have had an ovarian cyst since I have had my daughter 14 months ago. I was a day late and took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I had two more taken and they were positive. I had a miscarriage my first pregnancy and my second one was good. I am wondering now if I am really pregnant or if it is just the cyst. I have some pain on my lower back on the right side and one the front. So I am just curious. Any suggestions? Thank you ahead of time.