I usually have regular periods, but this month it was two months late. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but he never came in me. Because my period was so late I took two pregnancy tests before it; the first one returned negative, but I took another test two days later and it was positive. However, the day after I took the second test I got period cramps and later in the day had bleeding. I don't think it's spotting because it's rather heavy bleeding, the normal period colour, and not brown. I think I just got my period (although two weeks late). Now I'm confused as to whether I'm actually pregnant or not?  

It is rare that you would get a false positive, so I think you may have been pregnant, but bleeding can be a symptom of miscarriage. Although sometimes in early pregnancy you might bleed, and this may be normal for some women, but take another pregnancy test in a few days and see what it says, also contact your GP/doctor if it gets too much of a worry

You can have periods up to 5 months after reproducing it is not likely that it was just a period and tests dont give false positives but only you and god know whats going on