Im 17 and have an ovarian cyst on my left ovary since i was in sixth grade. My periods are always irregular and late so i was supposed to start this monday but i havent. im experiencing cramping, and sharp random pains on my left ovary. i was sick last week with what they said was a virus. i had nausea, dizziness &lightheaded ness. i did a urine sample & heard nothing of it. Yesterday i took two pregnancy test one came out positive & the other was an error i did it wrong. im cery scared because the early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to cyst bursting symptoms. I am terrified. i cant tell my parents yet. has this happened to anyone? Advice on what to do?? Please respond,

if you are only 17 you can go to planned parenthood and they should be able to test you without telling your parents