I took a few pregnancy tests, two of which came out vaguely positive, and one of which was a definate negative (which I took last). I possibly have a small cyst on my left ovary, which can't even be detected by an ultrasound. I've been feeling nautious, light-headed, extremely tired, and my breasts are really sore. Despite the negative results, is it possible that I could be pregnant, or could the fact that I may have a cyst have altered the results?

hi, ovarian cysts can case false positives to appear on urine tests, however if you feel you may be pregnant it is worth seeing your doctor. they can do blood tests to check the level of HCG hormone in your blood, if you are pregnant this will double every day, if it turns out you aren't pregnant then they will be able advise you accordingly. hope this helps