my last period was on the 26th of Dec 2006. I did the first pregnancy blood test on the 24th of Jan and it came out negative. I went to my Gp and had another test but this time urine test on the 9th of Feb and it came out negative.I did a home test on the 27th of Feb and it came out postive.I went back to my Gp and had another urine test and i got the result toda and it is negative.I honestly have all the signs of preggers.Nauseous, very weak especially in the morning, frequent urination, breast very full and tender, added weight,mettalic taste in my tongue etc.I am very confused here and i need a very honest advice.Thank you

Some forms of ovarian cysts and tumors can cause false positives (as well as "bad" or "old" tests). I would test again in a week, and whatever the outcome see an OBGYN instead of just a GP. They will be able to look further into the issues you are facing. Between hormones, ovarian issues, thyroid problems, weight, and stress, there could be a lot of reasons other than pregnancy that you are late. Just to be on the safe side, stay away from asprin and take good care of your health by eating well (correct foods not more).

thank you immortal.I will try and see a gyneacologist before the end of this month.I actually expected the gp to ask me to see a gnyna or do some other test apart from pregnancy test.