Okay So Me And My Boyfriend Had Sex The Day Before (Aug 27) And Day Of My Ovulation (Aug 28) Time . I Know I Was Ovulating Because I Have A Calender That Tracks My Ovulation Days , Periods And What Not . It's Now September 8th Even Tho My Period Stats The 11th Is It To Early To Test For Pregnancy ? Once Again My Period Is Due Sept 11 I'm Really Nervous And Can't Wait !! What's The Chance That I Can Test Now And It'll Tell Me If I'm Absolutely Positively Pregnant ? No Hate Please Just Help (: Thank You ! Also Sept 6 I Hade Some Faint Beeling Light Pink , Lasted Close To A Min Seeing As I Was Using The Bathroom While It Happened .

Hi This,

It's a little early to test.  You really need to wait at least 2 weeks, preferably 3, before testing.  You can test now but the odds of a "false negative" are high.  False positives would be rare.

When you do decide to test, use ONLY your very FIRST MORNING urine for the best accuracy.  It is more concentrated.  It's not the amount that matters.

Light spotting a week before you expect your period CAN BE a sign of implantation bleeding.

Good luck.

Did you use any protection or did he pull out.?