Hi, my girlfriend and I are both around 16 years old, and we had sex for the first time 22 days after her last period started, and at first we used a condom and had sex for about 10/15 minutes and I ejaculated into the condom but I am 100% sure no semen leaked. However, about 3 hours or so later, we had sex again, unprotected, though for only 20 seconds (we didn't want to risk it) and I did not ejaculate at all. This however, happened AFTER she 'cleaned' my penis, by her sucking me off. The thing is, I'm worried that she may be pregnant. I have done a ton of research on this and I am 75% sure she isn't pregnant but I am still worried. I know that unless there is sperm in the urethra, pre ejaculatory fluid doesn't contain sperm. The main reason for my concern is that her period was due on Christmas day (according to her) and that she is now four days late for her period. This is worrying both of us but I have reassured her that if anything happens at all then it will definitely get sorted out one way or another, because I love her and care for her. I hope you can reassure us and tell us that we are okay, but the truth please! Thank you.

Also, she has been under a little pressure and she has had many late nights and early starts, so she's extremely tired but there are no symptoms of pregnancy yet...

Your girlfriend is probaubly not pregnant. You had protecte sex the first time, and the second may have been more dangerous. It doesnt matter how long you were in her, sperm can do anything. She also sounds like she is not pregnant. Stress can hold off a girls cycle for awhile. Tell her she is probaubly fine. If you guys are worried, take a test(: