Me and my girlfriend had sex on Wednesday for the first time and she is scheduled to have her period Thursday the day after we had sex and it's Friday now and she hasn't had it yet I'm worried that she might be pregnant but I did not cum in her I know that for sure I'm just worried that pre cum could have made her pregnant but from research I do understand that if I have not ejaculated the day of us having sex then it would not have any sperm in it and I have not ejaculated since a few days before we had sex and I just wanna be certain for sure that my girlfriend isn't pregnant because I'm worried she might be so someone please help me out and ease my worries

Hi Guest,

Sometimes she can just be late.

It is EXTREMELY unlikely that she would get pregnant having sex a day before her period is due.  She is at her lowest fertility.  The egg is not viable.

She also would NOT get pregnant that quick.  It can take days.

Just give it some time.  Hang in there.

Thank you this really helps I appreciate you answering back

I know that I'm just getting stressed out and really worried about this but my girlfriend has not yet had her period I'm the guy that asked you the question earlier today and I get worried and stressed and I would like to know how long could my girlfriend be late for her period because she still has not had it yet and I'm still worried that she might be pregnant

It could be days or more. We can't tell. Stress can make her period late. Often a women is late after having sex the first time.

It's unlikely she is pregnant. It's too early for any test now.

Just give it time.

Just a reminder that if you had used protection you wouldn't have had to worry.

She just got her period and I am very relieved but she said it's a little spotting does that still mean she could be pregnant or are we in the clear?

Guest, any time her period is different it can be cause for concern - but it just started. Give it time.

I said it before, it's unlikely she's pregnant. You had sex too late in her cycle.

Hi again my girlfriend had her period yesterday and my relief has finally come but today she told me that her period was worse and there is more blood this time. Is that possibly a sign of pregnancy or should I not worry about it

It is NOT a sign of pregnancy. Her period can vary a bit. She just had sex. There are many reasons that her period can be a bit heavier - including trauma from having sex.
You don't have to worry about it Guest.