So I haven't had a normal period since November. I got a negative hpt and month later went to the doctors and got a test done there also came back negative. I have had sore breast, frequent headaches, tired all the time, back pain, abdomen pain, and constantly feel like I have butterflies or something in my stomach. I can't eat thing I used to. My stomach is also two inches larger around my waist than it was just a couple of weeks ago and I haven't change any eating habits or exercise habits. Is it possible that both the hpt and the doctors test were giving a false negative and I actually am???

Lil_red,

It sounds like you might be pregnant.  I am in the same boat except I do not have symptoms, which I never had symptoms with my other  2 pregnancies either. My problem is I had a tubal ligation 19 1/2 years ago.  I am on medication for RA which would cause horrible birth defects.  I have taken numerous HPT tests and all are negative.  Went to my Dr. and she just told me I am probably going through menopause.   This would be fine except I am spotting all month.  She told me to make an appointment with a GYN and have a pap done if I am worried about cervical cancer.  Right now I am feeling a heaviness in my lower stomach and if I am pregnant I would be 20 weeks.  I have an appointment on April 14 but am going to call Monday and get it changed to the 12.  Will let you know what I find out.  Good luck