Is possible to be pregnant after a tubal ligation? After my Tubal Ligation my periods were EXTREMELY heavy! 3 months ago my periods got light ( the flow.) Now, I feel bloated, morning sickness, headaches, mood swings, exhausted. Last week I started feeling a vibrating almost tickling sensation. I took 2 HPT, but they wed both negative. Can I still be pregnant??

well at first i had my period for over 3 months it started out light spotting and then it became real heavy with blood clots, i went to doctors and they put on a pill but i stop taking them because it didnt work about two weeks after it stopped and i havent got my period for 2 months now i was just curious because i think i might be pregnant because i feel like i am, can u help me?

Did you take a HPT?

3Angels wrote:

Did you take a HPT?

yes i took 4, and they all were negative

I had to have a ultrasound to confirm I was pregnant with my daughter. I had 4 urine test, 1 blood, and one pelvic exam, and my Dr. Said that I was NOT pregnant. When I had the ultrasound I was 3 months along already. You should ask for a ultrasound.

i will have to get an ultrasound done because its really stressing me out and i hope i am pregnant but thanks for your advice :)